KPMG Internship Programme is a terrific way to learn business skills, partner with a mentor, build your network, and get real-world experience before graduation.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
We offer programme placements in tax, audit and advisory.
The application process is highly competitive, and the selection process is designed to make sure you’re ready to thrive when confronted with real business challenges.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host: KPMG
- Category: Undergraduate Internships | Training
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Sponsorship
- Deadline: March 7, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria sinc e 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and intern ational organisations within the Nigerian business community.Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world finding solutions and adding value. Our combination of international and local market knowledge and perspective give us an edge in the professional services industry in Nigeria.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the Internship, you must:
- Aged 24 years or below
- Enrolled in a recognized university
- A minimum of a grade equivalent to Second Class Upper Division at current level of study
- Possess credit in a minimum of 5 subjects (SSCE/equivalent), including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings
- Have completed at least the second year of the University programme with result but must not be in final year
- Have official transcripts (CGPA).
- Pass an essay writing assessment and interview
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills; and an ability to work in a team
- Have reasonable digital skills
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Be ready to work and live in Nigeria for the duration of the programme
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-Netherlands: 2023 Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) For International Students
Study-In-China: 2023 Chinese Government Scholarship Program for International Students
Study-In-France: 2023 Embassy of France Scholarships For Nigerian Students
APPLY: 2023 World Trade Organization (WTO) Young Professionals Programme for Developing Countries
Short-listed candidates will be required to provide the following documents:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating current CGPA.
- An Official Transcript from the University
- A letter of recommendation from course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
- An SSCE/IGSCE certificate
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
Deadline: March 7, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region