MainOne Graduate Trainee Program is for young, smart and committed individuals who are self-starters and ready to join our Graduate Trainee Program – Technical Track.
If you are resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive, audacious and a self-starter with a problem-solving mindset, then you are our ideal candidate. You must also be interested in building a career in the Technology sector, buying into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice and demonstrating integrity at all times.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
MainOne (An Equinix Company) is the leading provider of Wholesale and Enterprise connectivity and Data Center services across West Africa and the company partners with major global technology companies and regional telecom providers to service its customers.
We continue to grow our footprint with new data centers, major network interconnection facilities, extensive terrestrial fiber buildouts, regional points of presence, and delivery of services into 10 countries in West Africa.
For Customer Experience Intern
- 1st degree from a reputable higher institution
- At least 1-year of work experience preferably in a similar role
Skills & Competencies
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and able to take ownership of assigned tasks.
For Technical Track
- Candidates must be graduates with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper qualification or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering and Telecommunications Engineering.
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory 1-year NYSC program and should have 0 – 3 years post NYSC work experience.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate leadership qualities through extra-curricular activities
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA, CCNP, ITIL and/or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) is essential
What Other Competencies Are Required?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- A willingness to learn new skills
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Graduate Aptitude Test
As part of our selection criteria, shortlisted candidates will be expected to write our aptitude test and an essay.
Once you are successful at the graduate aptitude test, you will be invited for a panel interview.
Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, you will be provided with a provisional offer to join the Graduate Trainee Program for a period of six (6) weeks.