Applications are open for the MasterCard Transforming Nigerian Youths between 18 and 35 years of age.
The Young Africa Works-Mastercard Foundation, in collaboration with the Pan-Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre, is bringing this program to Nigeria.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2023 Sciences Po Émile Boutmy Scholarships to study in France | offers Full Scholarships €19,000 yearly.
- The 2023 East Carolina University Scholarship to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $29,863 annual stipends.
- 2023 University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship to study in Canada | offers $20,000 renewable Scholarships.
The Transforming Nigerian Youths program seeks to establish a network of young people and women who are active in the Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in Nigeria.
EDC is teaming up with the Foundation to build the capacity of 40,000 MSMEs with special focus on agriculture and creative sectors especially women-led businesses in Nigeria. The training will be delivered via EDC’s online learning platform and IVR( Interactive Voice Response) to enable all learners to take part in the lessons on the go wherever they are.
The program core objectives are:
- To completely transform the mindset of youths in Nigeria to become more entrepreneurial, and to equip them to be self-employed or job creators.
- To create market access and provide support services to existing business owners especially those being run by young people.
- Change the way learning or information is received in Nigeria through EDC Beam.
To be considered for the Program, you must:
- Be a Nigerian
- Be between 18 and 35 years
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
- Personalized Plan for your Business Growth
- Opportunity for rewards such as Free Website Design, Google My Business profile
- Free Access to Market and one on One Advisory Services
- Free Data to browse for the training with a chance to participate in sector-specific Competitions
- Access to Information on Funding Opportunities
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click on the link below to apply.