Microsoft Account Management Internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events.
Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern. Join Microsoft today and help us innovate and shape the business of tomorrow.
As an Account Management Intern, you are the main connection point between Microsoft and our customers.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
You provide strategic business leadership partnering with leaders in your customers’ organizations to align their business transformation agenda with digital solutions that can help them?better engage customers, optimize operations, transform products, and shift their business models.
Account Management roles are an incredible opportunity to learn, experience and ultimately drive all aspects of the client relationship, sales pursuit, and customer success lifecycles.
To be considered for the program, you must:
- Currently pursuing or have completed a Bachelor’s degree in the last 6 months in Information Technology, Sales, Marketing, Computer Science, Business Operations, Business Administration or related field.
- Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution selling.
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- SA Citizens preferred.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-Slovakia: 2024 Government of Slovak Republic National Scholarship Program For International Students
Duration, Responsibilities and Reward
- Builds connections with executives and business and technical decision makers in the assigned accounts to establish trust and credibility in future interactions.
- Develops an understanding of the customer’s industry and top priorities and current transformational strategies for assigned accounts.
- Develops value-proposition presentations (e.g., with the use of business cases) and specialized business plans for customers that drive business outcomes to generate business and upsells.
- Engages with internal and external stakeholders on business planning for assigned accounts and sets strategic priorities.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below,