Muhammed Sanusi II SDG Challenge Incubator Program is to catalyze and empower teachers in developing innovative community projects focusing on SDG 4 – Quality Education, and SDG 5 – Gender Equality.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
In the Incubator, you will be provided with in-depth and hands-on skill-building opportunities that will equip you with the foundation to lead your own social venture.
You will be exposed to concepts related to leadership and personal mastery, sustainable business model design, and the management of projects, organisations and movements.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host: Muhammad Sanusi II SDG Initiative | 1 Million Teachers
- Category: Fellowships | Grants
- Eligible Countries: All Sub-Sahara African Countries
- Reward: $2,000 USD – $10,000 USD
- Deadline: May 21, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Transforming education systems begins with teachers. Enabling teachers in developing scalable education projects helps ensure that all students have access to the education they deserve.
The MSII SDG Challenge focuses on social entrepreneurship principles and systems thinking, to support teachers through the stages of ideation, project implementation, and achieving scale. The Challenge is open to practicing teachers based anywhere in sub-Saharan Africa.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the offer, you must be:
Practicing teachers based anywhere in sub-Saharan Africa
- The expectations – Any community project run by a teacher(s) that enhances learning. Our aim is to calayze a wide variety of projects – both small projects, as well as those with potential to scale.
This program is aiming to support teachers in sub-Saharan Africa. Participants will need to be on the ground in order to develop and implement their ideas, so we ask that only practicing teachers who are currently living in sub-Saharan Africa register for the Challenge.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-Japan: 2023 Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Saudi Arabia: 2024 King Fahd University Scholarship for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
Study-In-UK: 2023 Queen Mary University DeepMind Scholarship For International Students
Duration and Reward
In the current phase of the Challenge – The MSII Incubator – participants will be awarded up to $2,000 USD to enable their innovative educational projects.
At the end of the Incubator, you’ll also have the opportunity to pitch your project for a chance to win up to $10,000 USD and access to our exclusive Accelerator Program.
Method of Application
1) Complete and submit an application form by Sunday May 21st, 2023 at 11:59PM WAT. The application form requests details on the project leader as well as the project itself.
2) If you are selected for an interview, our team will reach out with the details and next steps by last week of May.
3) The program will begin in mid-July and run until the end of December 2023.
Deadline: May 21, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region