Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme is seeking self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals to equip with technical skills at our Technical Training Center in Agbara, Sagamu & Abuja .
The training program will lead to the award of a Nestle Certificate of Participation. In addition, we will prepare trainees for City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering.
As part of our commitment to Gender Balance, we highly encourage Female applicants to take advantage of this programme.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
The programme will last for 18 months. Students will be engaged in rigorous theoretical and practical training. Exposure to industrial work experience in the various plants within our factory location.
They will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals.The programme will focus on three (3) core disciplines:
- Mechanical Operations,
- Electrical and Instrumentation operations
- Automation and Control Systems activities.
Candidates must have obtained the following qualifications before 2022
A. Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) field of study.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control/lnstruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
B. In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) O-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Duration and Reward
- Full Sponsorship
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.