Nile University of Nigeria Scholarships is for prospective students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate programs based on their JAMB or O-LEVEL (WAEC/NECO) results, as stated by the NILE Board of Trustees.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Nile University of Nigeria (“NILE”) has released its scholarship and discount program for the 2023/2024 academic session.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
- Host: Nile University
- Study Abroad: Study in Africa
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Partial Scholarship
- Deadline: Not Specified
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Fully accredited, with strong academic credentials and best in class faculties, Nile University of Nigeria is committed to providing the best development experience to our students on our safe and serene Abuja campus with state of the art learning, accommodation and recreational facilities.
With 6 academic faculties for undergraduate and post graduate studies: Medical and Health Sciences, Engineering, Natural and Applied Sciences, Law, Management Sciences, Arts and Social Sciences, we are dedicated to student success and our focus on employability ensures that our students are empowered
To be considered for the scholarship, you must meet the following:
- Undergraduate applicants can only use either JAMB or O-LEVEL results for scholarships.
- Recipients of undergraduate scholarships must maintain a minimum average CGPA of 3.50 to retain their scholarships for each new session.
- Scholarship recipients must maintain good behaviour and not contravene NILE’s regulations.
- Scholarships are limited to quotas as decided by the Management of NILE and are given on a first-come-first-served basis.
- NILE reserves the right to withdraw any scholarship if necessary.
- Applicants can’t apply for discounts or scholarships under more than one criterion. The highest discount or scholarship will apply in case of multiple eligibilities.
- Applicants must apply to be considered for discounts or scholarships. These are only valid at the point of entry and are not applied retrospectively.
- Discounts and scholarships do not apply to hostel fees.
This announcement is an excellent opportunity for students seeking to attend one of Nigeria’s premier universities. NILE encourages prospective students to explore this opportunity and apply as soon as possible.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
JAMB Score-Based Scholarships
For the JAMB score-based scholarships, the following discounts are available:
- JAMB score of 240: 10% discount
- JAMB score of 260: 20% discount
- JAMB score of 280: 30% discount
- JAMB score of 300: 40% discount
WAEC Score-Based Scholarships
For the WAEC score-based scholarships, the following discounts are available:
- 5A1: 10% discount
- 6A1: 20% discount
- 7A1: 30% discount
Please note: These discounts apply to all undergraduate programs except Law and Medicine.
Students who have a JAMB score of 320 and above, along with 5 A1s in their O-LEVEL results, will be offered a 100% scholarship.
A-Level Results-Based Scholarships
- 3 A’s: 25% for NILE SPS, 20% for others
- 2 A’s: 15% for NILE SPS, 10% for others
Scholarships for Postgraduate Programs
- First-class graduates of NILE undergraduate programs will receive a 50% scholarship for their Master’s (or PGD) program.
- NILE graduates (undergraduate programs) with other degree classifications are eligible for a 20% scholarship towards their Master’s (or PGD) program.
- Postgraduate alumni of NILE returning for another postgraduate degree at NILE are eligible for a 20% scholarship.
Outstanding performers in sports at the national or professional level are eligible for a 100% scholarship for undergraduate studies, subject to NILE Board of Trustees’ approval, if they represent NILE in their respective sports.
Sibling and institutional discounts are available for families with multiple children enrolled in NILE and institutions or bodies sponsoring students for NILE’s postgraduate programs.
- Two children: 5%
- Three children: 10%
- Four children: 15%
- Five children and above: 20%
Institutional Discount for Postgraduate Sponsorships
- 5 – 10 students: 10%
- 10 – 20 students: 15%
- 20 and above students: 20%
Each candidate should submit following documents to the admission office:
- Completed and Signed Application Form
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Transcript
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Copies of Official Examination Results
- Guarantor’s Letter/attestation of Financial Support
- Medical Report & Immunization records
- Letter of Recommendation from Secondary School Counsel/Principal
- 4 Recent Passport Photograph
Note: The University conducts a Screening Exercise prior to the offer of admission which is mandatory for all applicants. Please do carefully read the procedures below for more on Screening and other placement issues.