NNPC/Shell National University Scholarship aims at promoting academic excellence and improving the skills of young Nigerians.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
It provides yearly grant to the successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their undergraduate degree programme.
Eligible undergraduate students studying National Universities Commission (NUC) accredited courses in Nigerian universities are invited to submit an electronic application at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/2023NNPCSNEPCo
NNPC/Shell National University Scholarship Details:
The Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCO), operator of Oil Mining Lease 118 on behalf of itself and other Co-ventures consisting of:
Nigerian Agip Exploration, TotalEnergies Nigeria and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria (Deepwater) Limited under a Production Sharing Contract (PSC) with Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPC) hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2023 NNPC/Shell National University Scholarship and NNPC – SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme.
The programme aims at promoting academic excellence and improving the skills of young Nigerians. It provides yearly grant to the successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their undergraduate degree programme.
NNPC/Shell National University Scholarship Requirements:
The merit-based scholarship is open to FULL TIME undergraduates studying in Universities within Nigeria.
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the NUC.
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems; and
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship from an entity in the Oil and Gas industry, National or International.
*Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Benefits of NNPC-SNEPco National University Scholarship
- The Scholarship offers 200,000 Naira Annually to winners of the award.
- The scholarship runs throughout the undergraduate studies
Required Documents for NNPC/Shell National University Scholarship 2024
Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of Origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin;
- Cumulative Grade Point Average after the first year i.e. candidate must have completed and have results of 2 academic semesters at the minimum
- All candidates are required to fill and sign the Government Official declaration form. To download the Government Official declaration form, click https://dragnetnigeria.com/download/SNEPCO.pdf
How to Apply for NNPC/Shell National University Scholarship 2024
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/2023NNPCSNEPCo to return to Scholarship site
- 5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Click on https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/SNEPCoGOform.pdf to download the Government Official Declaration Form. Correctly fill and upload the signed form.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board