Pan-Atlantic University (PAU) Scholarship offers world-class education and a lifetime support network.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Our financial aid includes scholarships, sibling discounts, work-study programmes, and more, all designed to help our students achieve their dreams and succeed in their chosen career paths.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
At Pan-Atlantic University (PAU), we are deeply committed to fostering tomorrow’s leaders by providing world-class education and a lifetime network of support. Our curriculum, designed to span over four years, is a conduit to success, paving the way for our students to realise their dreams.
Our community of successful alumni further extends a plethora of career opportunities, enabling you to build and nurture relationships that last a lifetime.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- have completed secondary school education
- must be an African
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Tuition fee aid/scholarships will be offered to 15% per cent of our students. 5% will be on virtually full scholarships while 10% will be on partial scholarships.
Financial Assistance for Siblings
On the condition that they are concurrently enrolled in PAU, the following discount rates are applicable to siblings:
- 1st Child: full tuition fee
- 2nd Child: 10% discount on full tuition fee
- 3rd Child: 50% discount on full tuition fee
- 4th Child: 98% discount on full tuition fee
Students on scholarships and others who wish to may receive further financial aid by participating in the work-study programme. Students in the work-study programme work at different jobs at the university and are paid for the number of hours of work they put in per month. They may work for a maximum of 20 hours per week.
In addition to need-based scholarships, we also offer financing options such as a parent payment plan and the opportunity to pre-pay tuition fees (subject to any increases that the University will implement later).
- The required scholarship documents include:
- Letter of Employment (for both parents, if applicable)
- Three months’ salary slip (for both parents, if applicable)
- Three months’ bank statements of business account (for both parents, if applicable)
- Recommendation letter showing evidence and proof of lack of meaningful income (if unemployed or not in business)
- Other documents may be requested if necessary.
Other documents may be required if necessary.
Method of Application
Scan copies of relevant documents in support of your application and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. while hard copies should be mailed (or delivered) to:
The Admissions Office
KM 52, Lekki-Epe Expressway
- Before submission, Candidates should make sure they meet our requirements.
- Scholarship Candidates should also fill out the PAU online Undergraduate application form here.