Pedabo Young Talents Program is to provide topnotch client service experience in Tax, Audit & Advisory, guided by vision, character, and assurance. This focus reminds us why we are in existence.
We’re a member firm of Morison Global, a global association of leading professional service firms serving the cross-border (accounting, auditing, tax, and business consulting) needs of clients. The association has over 158 member firms in 88 countries.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
Shortlisted applicants will pass through our three (3) months of intensive classroom and on-the-job training.
Successful applicants after the training program will then be confirmed as Associate Consultant of the firm.
To be considered for the Program, you must:
- BSc/ HND in Accounting, or any Social/Management Discipline. For non-accounting related discipline, you must have enrolled for ICAN/ACCA to demonstrate your passion for the accounting profession.
- Must be about to complete or have completed NYSC program.
- Must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting.
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery.
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly innovative and creative.
- Not more than 29 years old by 31st December 2023.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-Canada: 2024 University of Toronto Lester B. Pearson Scholarship for International Students
Duration and Reward
Pedabo offers a fantastic culture that promotes growth, professional confidence and global relevance. We offer an environment that helps you thrive, contribute to knowledge and be super innovative.
Our remuneration package is second to none and our talent system shows you a picture of tomorrow from today.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below