PEO International Peace Scholarship is a need base scholarship program established to provides financial assistance to women from outside the United States and Canada who are seeking advanced degrees from an accredited college or university in the U.S. or Canada.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The PEO International fund will provide scholarships for selected women from other countries for graduate study in the United States and Canada.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: USA | Canada
- Study Abroad: Study in USA | Study in Canada
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Grant – $12,500
- Deadline: December 15, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The International Peace Scholarship Fund, established in 1949, is a program that provides scholarships for selected women from other countries for graduate study in the United States and Canada. Members of P.E.O. believe that education is fundamental to world peace and understanding.
The scholarship is based upon demonstrated need; however, the award is not intended to cover all academic or personal expenses.
- The P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship Fund provides financial assistance to women from outside the United States and Canada who are seeking advanced degrees from an accredited college or university in the U.S. or Canada with the expectation that students will return to their home countries to utilize their education to make a positive impact and foster global peace.
- In order to qualify for her first scholarship, an applicant must have a full year of coursework remaining, be enrolled and in residence for the entire school year.
- Doctoral students who have completed coursework and are working only on dissertations are not eligible as first-time applicants.
- International students attending Cottey College are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- A student who is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada is not eligible. Note: A student with residency for tax purposes only is permitted.
- Scholarships are not given for online courses, research, internships or for practical training if not combined with coursework.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
At the time of application, the applicant is required to indicate additional financial resources adequate to meet her estimated expenses.
Examples of additional resources are personal and family funds, tuition waivers, work scholarships, teaching assistantships, study grants and other scholarships.
The maximum amount awarded to a student is $12,500. Lesser amounts may be awarded according to individual needs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below:
- Application closes: 15th December, 2022
- March 1, 2023: Last day to submit completed application materials from applicants already enrolled in the graduate program and school for which their scholarship is intended.
- April 1, 2023: Last day to submit completed application materials from applicants not yet enrolled in the graduate program or school for which the scholarship is intended. Last day to submit completed application materials for applicants who will be attending Cottey College