Polaris Graduate Intensive Trainee Programme is designed to prepare graduates for career success in a fast -paced and dynamic corporate environment.
Polaris Bank, a large financial services provider in West Africa and Central Africa with headquarters in Nigeria is accepting application from Young Graduates.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
The Graduate Trainee Program provides an avenue for qualifying entry level graduates to kick-start their careers in the financial service industry with a leading commercial Bank – Polaris Bank.
To be considered for the program, you must:
- Minimum of B.Sc (2nd Class) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
- Must have completed NYSC and awarded a discharge certificate.
- Possess Five (5) ‘Level Credits that include English and Mathematics at not more than 1 sitting; WAEC or NECO Certificate is required.
- Age not more than 25 years old by December 31, 2023. (National Population Birth Certificate required, Declaration of Age is not acceptable).
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-Canada: 2024 University of Toronto Lester B. Pearson Scholarship for International Students
Duration and Reward
- Training and Mentorship for Young Graduates.
- Helps prepare graduates for career success in a fast -paced and dynamic corporate environment.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Birth Certificate
- WAEC or NECO certificate
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the link below.