PwC Bootcamp Software Engineering Career Program is welcoming applications from passionate and motivated young Nigerians and youths across Africa for its Bootcamp Software Engineering Career Program.
The objective of the boot camp is to develop analytical and software development/engineering capabilities required to tackle complex business problems, by leveraging PwC’s essential 8 technologies to address growing issues and harness emerging opportunities across Africa.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
PwC has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are committed to serving as a force for integrity, good sense and wise solutions to the problems facing businesses and the capital markets. We are guided by one promise – to do what is right, be it with our people, clients, community, or environment.
To be eligible for Bootcamp Software Development/Engineering Career Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Individuals between the ages of 18-30 located in Lagos Nigeria for the entire duration of the program (6 weeks).
- Individuals with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Individuals that are of proven integrity, and who respect confidentiality agreements.
- Individuals who possess excellent writing and oral communication skills and individuals who have the ability to explain complex solutions to a non- technical audience.
- Individuals who think outside the box and can quickly learn new ideas and concepts
- Good team players, who are self- motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Individuals who pay attention to detail and are able to assess work to identify any error (e.g. code-review).
- Individuals who are able to translate business requirements into solutions.
- Individuals who can actively identify system vulnerabilities and document them.
- Be able to organize and coordinate solutions proposed by the team in a formal document for presentation.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Duration and Reward
Successful applicants for Bootcamp Software Development/Engineering Career Program will receive the following benefits:
- Employment contract for participants with exceptional performance
- An opportunity to be placed in PwC’s pool of software engineering professionals for future engagements
- An opportunity to acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicant should apply using the link below
N.B.: During the course of the bootcamp program, the candidate will be required to commit exclusively to the program activities and not take up any form of employment with third parties.