Shariah Management Trainee Program is for fresh Shari’ah graduates who have great interest to work in Islamic finance industry will be recruited – on contract and Full-Time basis by INCEIF under this one-year programme.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Attractive allowances and other benefits will be paid throughout the contract period. The participants will be equipped with necessary tools and experiences to become a good Shari’ah officer.
At the end of the contract, there will be high possibility for the participant to be employed by the Islamic financial institutions.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
- Host Country: Malaysia
- Category: Training | Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Monthly Salary | Good Working environment
- Deadline: January 20, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
During the programme, the participants will be trained at INCEIF through the following methods:
- Direct involvement in INCEIF/ISRA RMC’s projects.
- Exposures to industry practice by attending relevant meetings, workshops, talks and seminars.
- Attending language (Arabic or English) skill development programme.
- Attachment at the industry.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
Participants of the programme should possess the following criteria:
- A great interest to work in Islamic finance industry;
- Very good command of Arabic language;
- Good English communication skill is an advantage;
- Obtained a bachelor’s degree in Shari’ah from recognised local or international universities (bachelor’s degree in Shari’ah, Muamalat, Jurisprudence, Islamic Law, Fiqh, Usul al-Fiqh or its equivalent);
- Obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 or its equivalent;
- Bachelor’s degree, graduated between 2020 to 2022 only.
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
APPLY: 2023 Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) For International Students
Study-In-Germany: 2023 DAAD Masters Scholarship for African Students (Fully-funded)
Study-In-Netherland: 2023 Dutch Government Holland Scholarship For International Students
Study-In-Netherlands: 2023 Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) For International Students
- Attractive monthly allowance; and
- Good working environment.
At the end of the programme, the participant is expected to be able to:
- Conduct research works that are relied upon primary and contemporary references.
- Relate Shari’ah with contemporary issues in Islamic banking and finance.
- Understand the needs and constraints of the industry. Structure products.
- Understand Shari’ah review and audit processes.
- Communicate in acceptable Arabic and English.
Method of Application
Download application form and email a complete document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the link below to start the applicaiton
Deadline:January 20, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region