Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Programme for Young Africans provides a comprehensive grounding in corporate and commercial banking.
You’ll work directly with a diverse range of business and corporate customers alongside Corporate, Financial Institutions and Commercial Bankers.
You’ll be able to explore how your skills can adapt to different areas of our business, while developing new skills to help kick-start your career in the CCIB Client Coverage.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host: Standard Chartered Bank
- Category: Internships | Graduate Trainee
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Monthly Salary | Compensations
- Deadline: Not Specified
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
We’re responsible for leading the development and management of our CCIB client relationships globally. We serve corporate, public sector, financial institutions, and investor clients by offering bespoke solutions and world-class products and services in collaboration with our product partners spanning transaction banking, financial markets, digital channels and data analytics, as well as operations and technology.
With a longstanding history and global footprint covering the Americas, Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, we are our clients’ trusted banking partner.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
- We’re interested in people with diverse backgrounds and encourage students from all degree disciplines to apply to our programmes.
For our Graduate Programme, you must
- Be in their final year of study for a university degree or higher, or have graduated in the last two years, and
- Have the permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to
- For the UK and UAE, we consider candidates requiring visa sponsorship, but in the UAE, priority will be given to UAE nationals.
- For graduate roles in US, we will not consider applications from candidates seeking Optional Practical Training (OPT) or Curricular Practical Training (CPT) employment.
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
APPLY: 2023 University of Oxford Rhodes Trust Scholarship for International Students
Study-In-Germany: 2023 DAAD Masters Scholarship for African Students (Fully-funded)
Study-In-China: 2023 Schwarzman Scholars Programme for International Students
Study-In-Italy: 2023 Italian Government Scholarship For International Students
Duration and Reward
Over a year you’ll experience an incredible and varied global learning experience, which will include:
- Talent assignments
- Technical and professional skills training
- Future skills development workshops
- Targeted online learning
- Inspiring thought leadership speaker events,
- Real-life business problem solving and more.
- Induction: These are classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business functions.
- 12 Month training rotation: You’ll spend five months in your focus area and go on to broaden your experience with two months rotations in Financial Markets, Transaction Banking and Risk.
- 6 Month business rotation: Your last rotation will be six months in your focus area within CCIB Client Coverage. It’s your opportunity to find the team you fit into best and begin your Standard Chartered career.
- We’ll provide you with the tools, training, network, and support to help you become a change agent, and drive innovation and creativity across the bank.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
prospective applicants should check through the available offers in their respective countries
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region