Sterling Bank Sultan Of Sales Graduate Program is a bespoke recruitment campaign that is targeted at the most charismatic, dynamic and enthusiastic budding sales talent like you who will join our team of sales warriors to become the top sellers in the industry.
This program has been designed to help you gain insights and cross-border exposure that would enable you to emerge as a well-rounded Sales Maestro equipped with different skills and competencies which you can apply to various areas within Sterling while you also GROW personally.
In addition, you will get the chance to be part of a fun and dynamic Next-Gen Salesforce which will largely contribute to the design of the future of Sterling.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
To join our team of sales warriors, you must have the following qualities:
To be considered for the program, you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or HND with a minimum of 2:2 or upper credit.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of sales experience.
- Applicants must not be older than 28 years as at 31st May, 2023.
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Duration and Reward
At the very core of our business are our people. We are committed to investing in our people to ensure that they live their best life and do their best work. No doubt, you will have everything you need to unleash your inner sultan and become a Sales Maestro. As a Sultan of Sales, you will receive a:
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form for Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship (written in Chinese or English).
- Signed highest diploma (photocopy).
- Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English).
- Research results: Published thesis, award certificates, etc. to prove their academic achievements and research capabilities.
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English, a minimum of 800 words for master applicants and 1500 words for PhD applicants).
- Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English).
- Chinese HSK Certificate
- Photocopy of Passport Photo Page
- Signed No Criminal Activity Certificate (in English or Chinese)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
Method of Application
- Only candidates who meet the criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability.
- All applications must be submitted via the provided application medium and during the respective application period (we do not accept applications by email).
- Multiple applications may lead to disqualification.