UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme aims at inspiring young professionals to discover themselves and their inherent potentials after graduation.
The Programme is designed to select, develop, and build a pipeline of Next Generation leaders and bankers who will be trained to drive the Bank’s vision to be the undisputed leading and dominant financial services institution in Africa.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
At UBA, we strongly believe that our people are critical to our success in building a sustainable and dominant business in the countries we operate in, across Africa and beyond. We go to great lengths to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talent, wherever they may be in the world. To this end, we are always striving to:
- Provide a non-threatening environment that encourages and rewards role-model performance.
- Help our workforce maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives amongst others.
To be considered for the Program, you must:
- Be a graduate with a minimum of Second Class Lower
- Not more than the age of 27
- Completed the NYSC Program or possession of the NYSC Exception Certificate
- 0-2 years experience
Good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work within a team.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Duration and Reward
- Full Banking training
- Monthly Salary and Other allowances
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below