UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme aims at inspiring young professionals to discover themselves and their inherent potentials after graduation.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Programme is designed to select, develop, and build a pipeline of Next Generation leaders and bankers who will be trained to drive the Bank’s vision to be the undisputed leading and dominant financial services institution in Africa.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host: United Bank of Africa (UBA)
- Category: Internships | Training
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Monthly Salary | Allowances
- Deadline: April 28, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
At UBA, we strongly believe that our people are critical to our success in building a sustainable and dominant business in the countries we operate in, across Africa and beyond. We go to great lengths to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talent, wherever they may be in the world. To this end, we are always striving to:
- Provide a non-threatening environment that encourages and rewards role-model performance.
- Help our workforce maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives amongst others.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the Program, you must:
- Be a graduate with a minimum of Second Class Lower
- Not more than the age of 27
- Completed the NYSC Program or possession of the NYSC Exception Certificate
- 0-2 years experience
Good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work within a team.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
APPLY: 2023 NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship for Young Nigerians
Study-In-Germany: 2023 German Government DAAD Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Japan: 2023 Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
Duration and Reward
- Full Banking training
- Monthly Salary and Other allowances
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below
Deadline: April 28, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region