US Embassy Youth Development Program is a series of workshops on the Fundamentals of Digital Marketing, scheduled to hold every Tuesday throughout July and August 2023 starting from July 11.
Our in-person sessions will be held at American Spaces located in various cities across Nigeria, including Abeokuta, Awka, Bauchi, Benin City, Calabar, Enugu, FCT Abuja, Ibadan, Kano, Lagos, Maiduguri, Osogbo, Port Harcourt, Sokoto, and Uyo.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
American Spaces are open-access learning and gathering places around the world that promote interaction – both in-person and virtual – among local audiences and the United States. More than 600 American Spaces are located in universities, shopping malls, libraries and other public places, as well as on embassy compounds, in more than 140 countries.
In a welcoming American-themed environment, American Spaces deliver compelling programs and activities on a wide range of themes and topics — everything from free internet access to objective news publications to advanced technology to programs on freedom of cultural expression.
To be considered for the program, you must:
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Be a young person who can be available during the period of the program
- Be available in-person
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Duration and Reward
- Full Sponsorship
- By attending 70% of the sessions, you will receive a certificate of participation.
- Don’t miss out on this opportunity to boost your digital marketing skills and grow your career.
YOUTH DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM SERIES
- WEEK 1: Digital Marketing 101: How to Boost Your Online Visibility and Connect with More Customers Using Search Engines and Advertising.
- WEEK 2: Online Advertising Made Easy: Creating a Winning Marketing Strategy to Attract the Right Customers.
- WEEK 3: Go Global: Taking Your Business to New Heights with International Expansion Strategies.
- WEEK 4: Mobile Marketing Mastery: Reaching New Customers and Boosting Your Online Presence.
- WEEK 5: Content is King: How to Use Social Media, Video, and Content Marketing to Grow Your Business and Connect with Customers.
- WEEK 6: Analytics Demystified: Understanding Customer Needs and Behaviors to Measure Your Online Marketing Success.
- WEEK 7: Mastering Self-Promotion: Building Confidence and Persuasion Skills to Promote Your Business Effectively.
- WEEK 8: Cybersecurity for Digital Marketers: from Cyber Threats.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply by registering at the nearby US Embassy study center in their locality.
The program is scheduled to hold on all from All Tuesdays in July and August 2023.
check the link below to see the location of study