Fulbright Teaching Exchanges Program offer a variety of options for K–12 educators from the United States, and from primary and secondary schools in participating countries and territories.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Fulbright Teacher Exchanges value applicants from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and types of schools.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host Country: United States of America (USA)
- Category: Training | Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Fully Sponsored
- Deadline: Varies by Countries
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Fulbright Teacher Exchange participants equip their students with skills to successfully engage with the world by bringing an international perspective to U.S. schools.
Each year we send nearly 120 educators from across the United States to participate in programs abroad from two weeks to six months. Accepted educators have a wide range of teaching experience in public, private, or charter schools.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
Details for this program may vary by country. In general, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Current secondary school-level,* full-time teacher in an institution serving primarily a local population;
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Five or more years of classroom experience as a teacher of English, English as a foreign language (EFL), mathematics, science, or social studies, including special education teachers in those subject areas;
- Proficient in written and spoken English with a TOEFL score of 450 on the paper-based TOEFL or an equivalent English-language examination;**
- Demonstrated commitment to continue teaching after completion of the program; and
- A complete application.
Secondary-level teachers include both middle and high school teachers working with students between approximately 12 and 18 years of age. Teachers responsible for teaching additional grade levels must teach middle school or high school students more than 50% of their work time in order to be eligible for the program.
A limited number of participants with TOEFL scores between 425 and 450, or equivalent, will be accepted for the program in a special cohort that will include additional English-language training as part of the professional development program.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
APPLY: 2023 Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship for Developing Countries
Study-In-France: 2023 Embassy of France Scholarships For Nigerian Students
Study-In-Netherlands: 2023 Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) For International Students
2023 NNPC-Shell National University Scholarship Scheme For Nigerian Students
Duration and Reward
The Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program is fully funded pending availability of funds.
Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, India, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lithuania, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Moldova, Mongolia, Mozambique, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor Leste, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, West Bank/Gaza, Zambia (NOTE: Subject to change.)
Method of Application
Each country sets its own application deadlines. Please inquire from the US Embassy or Fulbright commission in your country or territory for deadline information.
Use the link below to process your application. Make sure you pick the program that fits your qualifications and your country
Deadline: Varies by Countries
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region