Vodacom Discover Graduate Program is a permanent employment opportunity underpinned by 2 years of skills training programme that is specifically designed for the development of future leaders.
The applicants need to have completed at least their under graduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2023. Start date on the programme is 1st February 2024.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
From our roots in South Africa, we have grown our business to include operations in Tanzania, the Democratic Republic of the Congo (the DRC), Mozambique, Lesotho and Kenya.
Our mobile networks cover a population of over 295.8 million people.Through Vodacom Business Africa (VBA), we offer business-managed services to enterprises in 48 countries. Vodacom is majority owned by Vodafone (60.5% holding), one of the world’s largest communications companies by revenue
To be considered for the Program, you must:
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger.
- South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalisation, or permanent resident. However, citizens of DRC, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique, Ethiopia, Egypt and Tanzania are encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering and
- Information Systems/Information Technology
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-USA: 2023 Michigan State University Graduate Research Assistant Program For International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2024 University of Toronto Lester B. Pearson Scholarship for International Students
Duration and Reward
- The Programme offers graduates a full rounded experience of the our business including mentorship and coaching, and on the job training, all whilst earning a full salary and enjoying all the benefits of a full time employee.
- At the end of the 2 years you will transition into a destination role within the organization. Following successful completion of your graduate programme, there will opportunities to apply for more stretch assignments locally and internationally outside of your comfort zone to build your expertise and leadership capability.
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Digital savviness
- Customer obsession
- Complex problem solving
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
- Step 1:Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
- Step 2: Once you have fulfilled step one, please click on the “Apply Now” button to register and apply.
- Step 3: Once you’ve registered and applied, we’ll email you confirmation of receipt. Our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way!