Andersen Graduate Program offers opportunities for fresh graduates, to create immense value for our clients both locally and internationally.
It allows successful candidates to get nurtured, impact their communities, and thrive both physically and professionally. In an immersive, performance-driven, and highly rewarding environment like ours, you will have every tool needed to live your dreams.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
At Andersen, we provide specialist Tax, Corporate and Commercial Advisory, Regulatory and Transactional Services, Transfer Pricing, and Business Advisory Services to resident and non-resident companies doing business in Nigeria, West Africa, and Globally.
The firm consists of professionals with many years of experience in taxation, transfer pricing, accounting advisory, and transactional services both at local and international levels.
To be considered for the program, you must:
- A minimum of 5 credits in one sitting. Mathematics and English Language are prerequisites.
- Applicant must be a graduate of a reputable university with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper Degree in any discipline. Graduates from international universities must submit undergraduate transcripts (in cases where the class of degree is not stated on the certificate).
- Law graduates must have a minimum of a second-class lower degree from the Nigerian Law School.
- Applicant must be less than 27 years of age at the time of application.
- NYSC Status: Applicants should;
- be currently enrolled in the NYSC program,
- have completed NYSC, and
- show relevant documentation, if he/she has been exempted from the NYSC scheme.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-South Africa: 2024 University of Cape Town Mastercard Scholarship For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Competitive salary and compensation
As part of our selection criteria, Shortlisted candidates are scheduled to take a GMAT-based Aptitude Test and write an Essay, designed to test candidates’ ability to express their thoughts clearly. All candidates successful at this stage will progress to the next stage.
Our Assessment centers serve as our next stage of the recruitment process. This process allows us to test your ability to work with others as a team. It consists of three (3) parts as follow:
- Group Exercise
- Individual presentation
- Panel Interview
Each process is designed to test specific attributes. Successful applicants at this stage will progress to the final interview phase.
Once successful at the assessment center, you will be invited for interviews where you meet with a Partner for a one-on-one interview.
This indicates you have successfully gone through all our recruitment processes and have been considered for a role with the Firm.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below
Andersen is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.