Aurora Tech Awards For Entrepreneurs is an annual global prize for women founders of tech startups. We believe in breaking down barriers and promoting equality in tech entrepreneurship
Women entrepreneurs in IT face challenges like investor bias, stereotypes, and a lack of role models, limiting their representation. Our mission is to discover hidden gems among startups led by women, providing the support they need to shine brightly. Join us in setting new, fair standards in the venture world.
If you’re a woman founder with a tech startup, regardless of the specific industry, and have a functional prototype or an early version of your product, the Aurora Tech Award is just for you.
We’re interested in your company, your journey, and the challenges you’ve overcome.
To be considered for the Aurora Tech Awards, you must:
- Woman Founder: The startup must be founded or co-founded and led by a woman entrepreneur
- Funding stage: The startup should not have received investments exceeding $4 million in funding, including the seed round
- Operation time: The startup must be no more than 5 years old
- minimum Viable Product (MVP): The startup should have a functional prototype. If you have only an idea, your application will not be considered
Duration and Reward
The Aurora Tech Awards are as follows:
- First prize: $30,000.
- Second prize: $20,000.
- Third prize: $10,000.
Method of Application
- Follow our template to showcase your startup. Highlight your achievements, challenges, startup details, and your plan for the prize.
- Fill out the application form on our website
- Attach your PDF presentation
- Submit your application before 1st December and best of luck!