The Carrington Fellowship program is a community-based one-year-long professional development program for entry to mid-level professionals.
Fellows develop core leadership, communication and programs management skills, improve their network, and get mentored.
Our mission is to empower our members and young Nigerians with proactive engagement, training, collaboration and networking opportunities that promote careers development, and build organizations, and drive active citizenry.
To be considered for the Carrington Fellowship program, you must be:
- between the ages of 18 and 30 on or before the application deadline;
- Nigerians who live in Enugu, Delta, Edo, and Rivers States;
- proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English;
- not alumni of the Carrington Fellowship.
- available to participate in the one-year-long program in Enugu, Delta, and Rivers States.
Duration and Reward
- a one-year-long professional development program
- core leadership, communication and programs management skills
- improve their network, and get mentored.
Method of Application
Click on the link below to apply.
NOTE: The Carrington Fellowship Executive Board reserve the right to verify all information included in the application. In the event of a discrepancy, or if the information is found to be false, the application will immediately be declared invalid and the applicant ineligible, even when Fellows have been inducted into the program. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive every year, we are unable to provide feedback on individual applications.