King Abdullah University Of Science And Technology (KAUST) Fellowship For International Students is a graduate research devoted to finding solutions for some of the most pressing scientific and technological challenges in the world as well as Saudi Arabia in the areas of food and health, water, energy, environment and the digital domain.
KAUST brings together the best minds from around the world to advance research. More than 120 different nationalities live, work and study on campus. KAUST is also a catalyst for innovation, economic development and social prosperity, with research resulting in novel patents and products, enterprising startups, regional and global initiatives, and collaboration with other academic institutions, industries and Saudi agencies.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
At KAUST, every admitted student receives the KAUST Fellowship. Enroll in our renowned graduate programs tuition-free. Live on the shores of the Red Sea, conducting groundbreaking research in our state-of-the-art research centers.
Work on some of the most pressing issues facing the world today, from environmental crisis to global water and food supply challenges. Explore next-level research with our world-class faculty to solve the problems of the future TODAY.
To be considered for the King Abdullah University Of Science And Technology (KAUST) Fellowship:
- Master’s: Admission to the Master of Science (M.S.) program requires the satisfactory completion of an undergraduate science degree in a relevant or related area, such as Engineering, Mathematics or the Physical, Chemical and Biological Sciences.
Admission to the Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) program requires applicants to satisfy the following entry requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a science or engineering-related topic from a higher education institution recognized by KAUST
- English Language Requirements : All applicants are required to have a minimum of IELTS 6.5, or TOEFL 79
- PhD: Admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program requires the satisfactory completion of an undergraduate or master’s degree in science in a relevant or related area, such as Engineering, Mathematics or the Physical, Chemical and Biological Sciences.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-Canada: 2024 University of Toronto Lester B. Pearson Scholarship for International Students
Study-In-South Africa: 2024 University of Cape Town Mastercard Scholarship For International Students
Duration and Reward
Every admitted student earns the KAUST Fellowship, which grants them:
- Full Free Tuition Support
- Monthly Living Allowance (From $20,000 to $30,000 annually, depending on qualifications and degree progress)
- On-Campus Housing
- Medical and dental coverage
- Relocation Support
Qualified and interested candidates should submit the following documents online;
- Official university transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL or IELTS Academic score
- Official GRE scores (GRE submission is encouraged and will enhance an application, but it is not compulsory)
Method of Application
To apply, click on the link below.