The KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program sponsors selected indigenous students through their tertiary education, in line with the firm’s commitment to improving communities by enabling access to education.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria sinc e 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and intern ational organisations within the Nigerian business community
The KPMG Nigeria Scholarship is dedicated to supporting the development of education as part of KPMG Nigeria’s mission to enhance communities. This initiative aims to provide financial assistance to indigenous students as they pursue their higher education, ensuring they have the means to excel academically.
To be considered for the KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program, applicant:
- Must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school
- Must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English) in One (1) sitting
- Must possess a minimum score of 230 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Applicants must be in 100/ 200L as at the time of application
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Achieved an academic standing of a first-class or strong second-class upper, as a minimum, in any discipline
- The minimum CGPA sought is of 4.0. of 5.0
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and resultant impact
- Impeccable moral character
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The KUSP Scholarships are full scholarships covering fees, school hostel accommodation and academic material (books) expenses only.
Applicants should note that:
A KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship is confirmed once a successful candidate has been offered.
Applicants who are short-listed for the selection stage will be required to provide the following information.
- Curriculum vitae
- O’Level Certificate- WASSCE/NECO
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Full academic transcripts
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply through the ‘CLICK HERE TO APPLY’ button below.