McKinsey Forward Program is a free, five-month online learning journey that equips young talent with must-have practical skills to help them succeed in the future of work.
It focuses on critical leadership, business, and digital skills that are relevant and transferable across industries and roles.
Forward is available across Africa, the Middle East, Pakistan, Turkey, and Azerbaijan.
Join the Forward learning program to develop new ways of thinking, boost your confidence, and learn to lead with purpose.
Forward is delivered in an interactive, virtual format. It begins with exploring foundational skills, then applying them to case studies based on real-world scenarios. You will ultimately be able to develop new behaviors through ongoing reflection and peer learning.
At the end of the program, receive a McKinsey Forward digital badge and join an exclusive global network of young, life-long learners.
To access Forward, you must meet the following criteria:
- currently reside on the African continent (all countries)
- currently employed, self-employed, or in between jobs
- have less than 5 years of total work experience
have more than 5 years of work experience but have not been responsible at any point for directly managing any colleagues
- have completed at least a secondary education / high school degree
- have a good command of the English language, as the program will be conducted in English
Duration and Reward
Method of Application
Intrested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.