The 2022 Adamawa State Scholarship is open for interested and qualified candidates currently studying in Nigerian higher institutions.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Adamawa State Scholarship aims to secure funds and scholarhip awards for tertiary education students to study both in Nigeria and in overseas institutions.
The Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund has been established to help automate the processes of Students Applications and screening for both Local, International and Special overseas (Aviation and Others) Scholarships.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students in Canada | offers Full Scholarships and $24,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 Rhodes Scholarships for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipends
- Host Country: Nigeria
- Study Abroad: Study in USA | Study in Canada | Study in UK | Study in Europe | Study in Asia | Study in Australia | Study in Africa
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Study Grants
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund Yola is now accepting applications from Adamawa State indigenes currently studying in an institution of higher learning recognized by the Nigerian Government for its 2022 local scholarship award.
The platform has been established to help automate the processes of Students Applications and screening for both Local, International and Special overseas (Aviation and Others) Scholarships.
Being a parastatal that is vested with the responsibility of providing students Bursaries, special and full scholarships, and students loan scheme at both local and international levels, the state government strive to ensure that each indigene of the state is given fair play ground for this exercise.
The functions and Powers of ASSTF include: (a) source for funds and scholarships from within and outside Nigeria (b) award scholarship to eligible indigenes of the state.
As a government institution, they invite everyone that is qualified to apply for the following;
(i) Local and International Scholarship
(ii) Special Overseas Scholarship (Aviation and Others)
To be considered for the Adamawa State Scholarship, you must:
- be a bonafide indigene of Adamawa State.
- be currently studying in an institution of higher learning recongnized by the Nigerian Government both within or outside Nigeria as the case may be
- complete the appropriate form online.
- use his/her most recent coloured passport size photograph.
- be a new intake and fall in the categories below:
- NCE I
- HND I
- 100 level, or (200 level DE only)
- Applicant should not replicate his/her previous application if any.
- An Applicant must apply online via our web portal
- Blind spot or weak network area to use the offline mode of application in the same portal.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Adamawa State Scholarship has been established to help automate the processes of Students Applications and screening for both Local, International and Special overseas (Aviation and Others) Scholarships.
The Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund shall also: (a) source for funds and scholarships from within and outside Nigeria (b) award scholarship to eligible indigenes of the state.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application form
- Passport photograph
- Admission letter
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to visit the online registration portal to commence their application.