The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development in partnership with Halogen Gropu has launched Cyber Security Training Program for Nigerian Youths.
This program contains events such as training, Competition, Certification, Internship, and job placement for Nigerian Youth.
This training is free for the first Forty Thousand (40,000) enrollees.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
This is a programme of the Ministry in collaboration with @halogengrp which has carefully been developed to benefit as many young persons as possible.
The training is aimed at engaging the youth on Cyber Security capabilities to enable mitigate risks of Cyber-attacks, alongside a range of certification programmes in Cyber Security that may offer job placements both locally and internationally for participants.
To be considered for the program, you must:
- Be a young Nigeria
- Interested in the knowledge of cyber security
- Be available during the training periods
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
- Internship and
- job placement
1st Prize: 1 Million Naira
2nd Prize: 650,000 Naira
3rd Prize: 350,000 Naira
Participants will learn
- Basic understanding of Cyber Security
- Types and forms of Cyber attacks. E.g Malwares, Trojans, Social engineering attacks, Phishing links etc
- Vulnerability controls
- Cyber Security tools and lots more
Benefits of participating
- Internship opportunities
- Access to cyber security certifications
- Job opportunities (local & international)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link provided below.