Applications are ongoing for the 2022 First Bank of Nigeria Graduate Internship Programme for young Nigerians.
The First Bank of Nigeria Graduate Internships are organized to allow all her employees the opportunity to equip themselves for future roles that benefit both them and the organisation.
Successful applicants are trained and given hands-on experience with a sufficient monthly stipend.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- Boston University Presidential Scholarships for International Students to study in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and $25,000 annual stipends
- Government of Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $50,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 University of Melbourne Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $110,000 annual stipends.
As a tenet of career development, FirstBank creates a culture of continuous learning tailored to the needs and aspirations of the employees and the business itself.
Through her FirstAcademy and our learning centres spread across the country, we have invested in e-learning, mobile learning, classrooms, physical and virtual libraries to allow all her employees the opportunity to equip themselves for future roles that benefit both them and the organisation.
To be considered for the internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
- A maximum age of 27 years as at 30 June 2022.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Good problem-solving skills, creativity and a great appetite for learning.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Internship Duration and Reward
- The program allows all our employees the opportunity to equip themselves for future roles that benefit both them and the organisation.
- Interns also get to benefit monthly salary and a full-time appointment after training.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Passport Photograph
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence their application.