The First Bank of Nigeria General Insurance is currently recruiting innovative young Nigerians to pursue a career in the financial industry.
The First Bank of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme aims to train young graduates with exceptional talents in innovation, leadership & commitment to service.
Successful applicants are not only trained but are also recruited to work in the industry with sufficient monthly salary and stipends.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, UAE, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship for International Students | Offers full scholarships with $39,205 Annual Stipends
- Boston University Presidential Scholarships for International Students to study in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and $25,000 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Queensland Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $60,000 annual stipends
- Host: First Bank of Nigeria
- Category: Internships | Training
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: Salary
- Deadline: August 5, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The First Bank of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme seeks exceptional talents with the following qualities:
- Leadership & Commitment to Service
- Passion & Drive
- Adaptability & Team-spirit
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the programme, you must satisfy the following:
- B.Sc in Insurance, Finance, Actuarial Science, Economics and other related courses are encouraged to apply. A second degree and any related professional qualifications would be of added advantage.
- 27 years of age and below
- Certificate of Completion from NYSC
- MSc / MBA in Insurance, Finance, and related courses are encouraged to apply.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Singapore: 2023 Nanyang Technological University Scholarships For International Students
Study-In-Colombia: 2023 WHO/TDR Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Countries
Study-In-UK: 2023 UWE Bristol Chancellors Scholarship For International Students
Study-In-UK: 2023 Queen Mary University DeepMind Scholarship For International Students
Study-In-Greece: 2023 Leventis Foundation Scholarships For Nigerian Students
Duration and Reward
- The programme aims to give successful applicants hands-on experience in the insurance industry.
- Successful applicants are employed into the First Bank of Nigeria General Insurance.
Method of Application
Successful applicants shall be interviewed and assessed based on the following criteria;
First level screening:
- At this level, all candidates’ self-awareness, communication skills and confidence level will be assessed through various channels.
- Candidates will also be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification.
Computer-Based Test (CBT):
- The CBT is designed to test the verbal, quantitative, spatial reasoning and cognitive ability of pre-selected candidates.
- General knowledge of global trends, developments and insights within the financial services sector in relation to economic development will be tested.
- Successful candidates from the CBT will be invited to the Assessment Centre of the recruitment process.
- At this level, candidates are expected to demonstrate key competencies required for a successful career in the industry.
- Applicants who make it through the Assessment Centre will be enrolled in our intensive Graduate Training School programme where they will be exposed to the practical, social and technical aspects of working in the industry.
Use the link below to begin your application process.
Deadline: August 5, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region