Google has launched applications for the 2022 Google Developers Machine Learning Bootcamp for young Africans.
The Google Developers Machine Learning Bootcamp offers you complete training and certification in Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Successful students will have the opportunity of employment or internship by Google after the completion of the four-month training.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 University of Sydney Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students to study in Australia | Offer Full Scholarship worth $40,000
- 2022 University of Manitoba Scholarships for International Students to study in Canada | Offer Full Scholarship worth $240,000 Stipends
- Swansea University ESPRC Scholarship for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships worth £16,062 annual stipend.
The SSA Google Developers Machine Learning Bootcamp is a program for those that want to become machine learning developers.
The goal of this program is for the participants to study machine learning theories and eventually become able to solve engineering problems in actual job situations. We will provide an environment for self-study and various opportunities to whet your motivation.
Screened participants are required to complete a training course in deep learning, a ML certification, and a hands-on project in 4 months. Those that complete all of them will be given a chance to apply for a full-time job or an intern position in companies that provide services involving machine learning.
We have the practical project option, enriched the sessions for resume writing and career development, and expanded the employment potential by partnering with more businesses to ensure that our participants will come out even stronger for the job market.
To be considered for the Google Developers Machine Learning Bootcamp, you must satisfy the following:
- You must have basic programming experience in Python.
- Given this program’s purpose, your personal goal must be to find employment at an IT company or a startup as a full-time worker or intern. If you are just interested in learning about machine learning, this program is not for you.
- You must not have previously completed any of the training components offered in this program (Coursera Deep Learning Specialization, TensorFlow certification, GCP Professional Data Engineer certification, and GCP Professional ML Engineer certification).
- Your English comprehension skills should be good enough to understand the training components mentioned above as they are conducted in English without an interpretation service.
- The whole program will take about 4 months. You must be willing to work hard and learn during this time.
- While we will set up online meetings and provide some mentoring to encourage your studies, you have to learn on your own.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Bootcamp will run for a period of four months
- ML Training: Complete educational training in Machine Learning Theory
- ML Certificates: Complete a machine learning certification
- ML Practice: Participate in Kaggle Competition
- ML Network: Make connections with ML companies and apply for employment
Method of Application
- The results will be announced on 27th July, 2022. The applicants will be contacted individually.
- All communications will be sent to the email address you provide.
- Before you apply, check and make sure that the training components offered in this program are appropriate for your level.
- The application includes a test to assess how well the applicant may handle the difficulty of the program. Make sure you have enough time before you start applying.
- There will be no separate acknowledgment of your application other than an email confirming your application once you complete your application.
Interested and qualified should click on the button below to begin their online application.