Application for the 2022 Kuda Bank Internship is currently ongoing for interested and qualified young Nigerian Graduates.
The Kuda Bank Internship offers young Nigerians an exciting and flexibe work environment as well as a competitive salary to become part of the leading online banks in Nigeria.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Queensland Scholarships for International Students in Australia | offers Full Scholarships and $28,854 annual stipend.
- 2022 Flinders University Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $28,854 annual stipends
- The 2022 Rhodes Scholarships for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipends
- Host: Kuda
- Category: Internships
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: Training
- Deadline: Not Specified
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Kuda Bank are looking for Card Operations Interns who will be responsible for preparing, sorting, and dispatching cards to our customer’s through our delivery partners.
Interns will be responsible for:
- Receive card boxes from Secure ID
- Count the number of cards received and compare it with the data quantity(Ability to reconcile stocks or items).
- Each intern picks the states assigned to them and confirms using the name, address, and phone number, sorting according to regions.
- After confirmation, package the cards together and prepare them for the delivery partner
- Resolving customer complaints, and escalating issues, ensure resolution before closing conversations
- Tracking the status of cards delivered, yet to be delivered or in transit
- Communicate delivery issues with delivery partners
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the IMES, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- 1+ year of relevant experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in the use of Google sheets or Microsoft excel
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to come up with innovative ideas
- Applicants must have NYSC certificate
- Applicants must between the ages of 18 to 25
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Netherlands: 2023 RNTC Media & Journalism Scholarships for African Students (Fully-funded)
Study-In-UK: 2023 University of Edinburgh Surgery Online Global Scholarships for Developing Countries
Study-In-Germany: 2023 DAAD TU Berlin Summer University Scholarships For Developing Countries
Study-In-UK: 2023 University of Edinburgh Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Countries
Study-In-Singapore: 2023 Nanyang Technological University Scholarships For International Students
Internship Duration and Reward
Joining Kuda makes you become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as they work to become the neobank for every African on the planet:
Applicants further enjoy;
An exciting and flexible work environment
Smart and kind coworkers
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Cover letter
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants for the Kuda Bank internship programme should click on the button below to commence their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region