Mastercard Foundation is currently recruiting interested and qualified young Africans for her 2022 Mastercard Foundation Internship.
The Mastercard Foundation Internship offers to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services, and dignified work.
Mastercard Foundation Internship aims to create a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipend.
- University of Lausanne UNIL Masters Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $20,365 annual stipends
- The University of Miami Scholarship for International Students to study in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and $12,000 stipends.
- Host: Mastercard
- Category: Internships
- Eligible Countries: African Countries
- Reward: Employment
- Deadline: August 23, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services, and dignified work.
Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. The Foundation is independent with its own Board of Directors and CEO.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the Mastercard Foundation Internship, you must:
- Hold Bachelor’s Degree: Social Sciences: Social Works, Psychology, Sociology, Gender-related field
- Be a resident of and residing in the country where the post is advertised.
- Have a minimum work experience 0-2 years.
- Be flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties with changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity to different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Netherlands: 2023 RNTC Media & Journalism Scholarships for African Students (Fully-funded)
Study-In-UK: 2023 University of Edinburgh Surgery Online Global Scholarships for Developing Countries
Study-In-Germany: 2023 DAAD TU Berlin Summer University Scholarships For Developing Countries
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services, and dignified work.
- The duration of the internship is 12 months
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
- National Passport
- Academic Qualification
- Curriculum Vitae
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply for the Mastercard Foundation internship using the link below.
Deadline: August 23, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region