Applications is invited from Young Nigerians for the SKILL UP Program powered by Unity Bank Plc at the Kitian Training Hub.
The SKILL UP is a 4 week program that focus on training young minds in various digital skills.
Unity Bank is a large financial services provider in Nigeria. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria’s commercial capital. Unity Bank also maintains an operations base in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 University of British Columbia International Tuition Awards to study in Canada | offers Scholarships worth $3,200 yearly
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
The SKILL UP is a 4 week program that focus on training young minds in:
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Microsoft Word Suite
- UI/UX (User Interface/User Exchange Designing)
- Fashion Design
- Domestic Electrical Installation
- Data Analytics
The program is a 4 week free skill acquisition training for young and committed Nigerians.
To be considered for the Program, you must:
- Be available for the physical training
- Be punctual and committed to this training
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Duration and Reward
- The training period will run for 4 weeks
- Applicants will be given certificate after training
- Applicants will have the opportunity to meet like minds
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form (to be completed online)
- Passport photograph
Method of Application
Interested applicants should apply using the link bbelow.