Aziz Foundation Scholarship offers 100% tuition fee Masters scholarships to support British Muslims to study at UK universities.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarships are aimed at those who wish to advance in their careers and bring positive change to their communities and beyond.
In this article, we will be taking you through how to apply for the 2024 Aziz Foundation Scholarship
Aziz Foundation Scholarship Summary
Aziz Foundation Scholarship Details:
The Aziz Foundation Scholarship aims to support emerging leaders who have a high level of commitment to the community and who are able to demonstrate that they can lead and inspire in their respective field.
Please note that the scholarships are only open to those who qualify for Home Fees status in the UK, and applications from international students will therefore not be considered.
Eligibility Requirements for Aziz Foundation Scholarship 2024
To be considered for the Aziz Foundation Scholarship, you must:
- Be eligible for Home fees status
- Be active within a Muslim community and demonstrate intimate knowledge of issues affecting British Muslim communities
- Demonstrate long-term commitment to community/societal development within Britain
- Show how the course will increase their effectiveness in one of the following areas relating to British Muslims:
- Effective Advocacy and Enhance Public Perception – facilitating better representation and contribution of Muslims to civil society to combat Islamophobia and positively transform perceptions of British Muslims
- Community Service and Social Development – raising the aspirations and standards within British Muslim communities
Benefits of Aziz Foundation Scholarship 2024
- The Scholarship covers 100% Tution fee payiment for home staus students
Subject available for Aziz Foundation Scholarship
Moreover, Aziz Foundation Scholarship will only be awarded to British Muslims with relevant experience and committed to progression in the following areas:
- Media & Journalism – Candidates who wish to champion diversity in the media to ensure fairer and more accurate reporting
- Technology – Disrupters and innovators who use tech to offer novel and transformational solutions to society’s most pressing challenges
- Sustainability/Environment – Candidates who wish to be at the forefront of the fight to save our planet and ensure a safer future for generations to come
- Law – Candidates who hold high aspirations to excel in the legal profession and especially those who wish to become judges (excluding conversion courses)
- Policy – Candidates with a passion for influencing public policy (excluding Health Policy) in the UK, to ensure that it is equitable and responsive to the needs of British Muslim communities
- Arts & Culture – Creatives who can influence public discourses especially around Muslims and Islam through a variety of mediums
- Sports – Candidates who are enthusiastic about sporting excellence and can make key contributions, through administration and management, to the industry
We shall not be accepting applications for science, health policy, or mathematics courses.
How to Apply for Aziz Foundation Scholarship (Step by Step)
Applications for the Aziz Foundation Scholarship are submitted online.
The application form includes questions about previous education, work experience, financial means, a statement of no more than 1,000 words about how you meet the Foundation’s criteria, and the names of two referees.
If your application is shortlisted you will be invited to attend an interview.
The interview will be 30-45 minutes exploring questions around:
- challenges facing British Muslims;
- vision and hopes for change;
- personal qualities needed to succeed;
- financial barriers faced