Beijing Normal University Scholarship is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Beijing Normal University Scholarship Summary
- Host Country: China
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Accommodation | Stipend | Medical Insurance
- Deadline: April 30, 2024
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Beijing Normal University Scholarship Details:
The Beijing Normal University Scholarship only supports graduate students. It covers both major study and Chinese language/preparatory study, as specified in the Admission Letter. Medium of instruction is Chinese or English. Full scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, stipend and comprehensive medical insurance. Partial Scholarship covers one or some items of the full scholarship.
Eligibility Requirements for 2024 Beijing Normal University Scholarship:
To be considered for the Beijing Normal University Scholarship, you must:
- not be holding any other scholarships.
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- high school graduate and no more than 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- bachelor’s degree holder and no more than 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- master’s degree holder and no more than 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
Benefits of 2024 Beijing Normal University Scholarship:
The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, stipend and comprehensive medical insurance.
Required Documents for Beijing Normal University Scholarship:
To apply for the Beijing Normal University Scholarship, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (in Chinese or English)
- Copy of Passport Home Page.
- Notarized highest diploma.
- Academic transcripts (from the undergraduate program onwards). Copies of academic records from first to last semester during the undergraduate, graduate (if any), and doctoral programs (if any) shall be provided.
- Language qualification certificates.
- Pre-admission documents.
- Pre-admission documents issued by the Chinese university of preference, including an official admission letter, a pre-admission letter, or an invitation letter from a prospective supervisor recognized by the department of international students admission at Chinese universities.
- The enrollment letter or invitation letter shall contain the following information (in Chinese or English)
- Applicant information: full name, nationality, date of birth, name of the university last attended, and others;
- Academic status in China: graduate student or doctoral student;
- Projected time of staying in China. The study timeline shall be made clear, and the time of enrollment shall be no earlier than September 2023;
- Information of the applicant’s Chinese supervisor (if any);
- Descriptions of the applicant’s studies or research in China;
- Language taught in courses (Chinese or English);
- The supervisor-issued invitation letter shall be sealed by the department of international students admission and accompanied by the signature and contact information of the head of the department.
- A study plan proposal. A study plan written in Chinese or English shall contain more than 1,000 characters or words; the proposal of a doctoral student shall be signed by the applicant’s Chinese supervisor;
- Two letters of recommendation (written only in Chinese or English) from professors or associate professors shall be submitted.
- Applicants under the age of 18 should submit the valid documents of their legal guardians in China;
- A photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English (the original copy shall be kept by the applicant).
- Non-criminal record report.
How to Apply for Beijing Normal University Scholarship:
Interested and qualified applicants should use the link created below to proceed to the application page.