BI Norwegian Scholarship for International Students is available to applicants with strong academic background who have pursued their education internationally.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
BI Norwegian Business School is an independent, not-for-profit foundation and the main provider of research based knowledge on business and management disciplines in Norway. In 2015, BI Norwegian Business School had a total of 845 employees, comprising 404 academic staff members and 441 administrative staff. With 18,728 students, BI is Norway’s leading provider of economic and administrative education, having produced over 200,000 graduates since 1983.
BI Norwegian Scholarship Summary
BI Norwegian Scholarship Details:
BI Norwegian Scholarship offers a substantial scholarship program for undergraduate studies, but it faces intense competition. Every year, the volume of scholarship applications from candidates significantly surpasses the number of scholarships offered.
You may apply for more than one scholarship; however, BI Norwegian Business School will award only one scholarship per applicant. Awarded scholarships are tied to a designated academic programme and cannot be transferred. Candidates who have already earned a bachelor’s degree are not given priority for scholarships.
Only candidates admitted to the Bachelor of Data Science for Business, Bachelor of Business Administration, or Bachelor of Digital Business programme commencing Autumn 2023 will be considered for this scholarship.
Eligibility Requirements for BI Norwegian 2024 Scholarship
To be considered for the BI Norwegian Scholarship:
- International applicants with international education background who do not reside in Norway are considered for this scholarship.
- Candidates who apply to and receive an offer of admission in one of the following programmes:
- Note: International applicants with citizenship from outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland who are not residents of Norway are not eligible for this scholarship.
Benefits of BI Norwegian 2024 Scholarship
BI Scholarship will cover 50% of tuition fees for up to three years, if the student maintains the academic progression requirements for scholarship recipients.
Required Documents for BI Norwegian Scholarship
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Scholarship application letter
- Academic achievements, extracurricular achievements and special personal achievements.
How to Apply for BI Norwegian Scholarship
To apply for the BI Norwegian 2024 Scholarship, follow the following guidelines for easy process:
- Applications for scholarship are not accepted by email.
- Always apply for a scholarship at the same time as you apply for admission on the online application portal.
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you should be considered for this scholarship. Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit, not on financial need.
- Upload it to the section marked ‘Scholarship’ in your online application for admission.
- Include all the required documentation to be evaluated for admission. The scholarship application will only be considered if a complete application for admission has been submitted.
- Applicants currently in the final year of high school must provide final transcripts as soon as they are available in June, no later than June 27.
- International applicants who apply for the BI International Scholarship will also be considered for the Women in Finance and Tech Scholarship (if eligible). A separate scholarship application letter is not required.
Please note: Late applications will not be considered.