China University of Geosciences Scholarship – High Level Postgraduate Program is a full
scholarship established by Ministry of Education of China to support Chinese universities to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. CUG is one of the prestigious universities designated to undertake this program to recruit excellent graduate students for Master and Doctoral.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The program is oriented towards serving the needs for the development of
international society, undertaking the core mission of improving the quality of
scientific research and academic activities.
- Host Country: China
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Accommodation | Monthly Stipends
- Deadline: December 1, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The China University of Geosciences is welcoming applications for the 2024 Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC) in China. Students from around the globe are encouraged to apply for this scholarship opportunity at the University of Geosciences Wuhan. The University of Geosciences Wuhan offers a variety of scholarships to international students, which are applicable to both Master’s and PhD degree programs.
To be considered for the China University of Geosciences Scholarship, Applicants must:
- be citizens of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral
- Applicants for Chinese-taught programs must pass HSK4.
- Applicants should take the interview assigned by the prospective supervisors.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The duration of the scholarship depends on the choice of degree:
- Master”s degree: (2-3) years
- PhD degree: (3-4) Years.
The scholarship benefits includes:
- Tuition waiver.
- On-campus accommodation.
- Living allowance in China.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (in Chinese or English).
- Copy of Passport Home Page.
- Notarized highest diploma.
- Academic transcripts (from the undergraduate program onwards).
- Language qualification certificates.
- A study plan proposal.
- Recommendation letters.
- A photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English.
- Non-criminal record report.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should use the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY” button to complete the application processes.