Kickstart your academic journey with the prestigious Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC). In this article, we will explain the full details of the Chinese Government Scholarship, its benefits and how you can apply in simple steps.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The 2024 Chinese Government Scholarship Program offers a fully funded scholarship covering tuition waiver, accommodation, CNY 3,500/month stipend and comprehensive medical insurance and can be taken in any university/higher institution of your choice in China.
The program is a Chinese Government-funded support established by the Chinese Ministry of Education (MOE) in support for Chinese universities to recruit outstanding full-time masters and doctoral international students for graduate studies in China.
This scholarship is open for international students from any country of the world as it is established to encourage education, cultural exchange, trade, and better relations between China and other nations in the fields of education and politics.
Chinese Government Scholarship requires online application submission at the CSC portal. After that, you are required to apply to your selected university and send the required documents to the university along with CSC scholarship application form.
Chinese Government Scholarship Summary
- Host Country: China
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | CNY 3,500/month Stipends | Medical Insurance | Accommodation
- Deadline: Not specified
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Chinese Government Scholarship Details:
The Chinese Government Scholarship offers a fully funded opportunity covering tuition waiver, accommodation and comprehensive medical insurance. It also offers CNY 3,500/month stipends.
Foreign students will also be eligible to join entrepreneurial startups in Beijing’s high-tech hub, the Zhongguancun National Demonstration Zone, and apply for permanent residence, according to a new policy announced on Wednesday by the Ministry of Public Security.
Chinese Government Scholarship—Chinese University Program is a scholarship established by Ministry of Education (MOE) to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
MOE authorized USTC to recruit full-time master and doctoral students under the Chinese Government Scholarship since 2008.
Requirements for Chinese Government Scholarship 2024
To be considered for the Chinese Government Scholarship, you must:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese indigenes and mentally and physically sound to proceed with postgraduate studies.
- Applicants must not be registered students in a Chinese university as at the time of application, or be a graduate of a Chinese university for more than one year.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have obtained a bachelor’s certificate or its equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in China and must be under 35 years of age by 1st September, of the referenced year.
- Doctoral studies applicants must have obtained a master’s degree (equivalent to master’s degree in China) and must be below the age of 40 by September 1st.
- Applicants are to note that the Master’s Degree program will take 2-3 academic years to complete while the Doctoral Degree Programs will take 3-4 years to complete.
- Meet other eligibility conditions as set by universities for admission purposes.
Benefits of CSC Scholarship 2024
- Tuition fees
- Free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy;
- Undergraduates: CNY 2,500 per month;
- Master’s students/general scholars: CNY 3,000 per month;
- Doctoral students/senior scholars: CNY 3,500 per month.
- Comprehensive medical insurance: CNY 800 per person per year;
- CNY 400 per person (for programs lasting less than six months)
How to Apply for Chinese Government Scholarship 2024
Applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarship can apply online as follows;