Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award offers young Nigerians up to 12 million Naira to develop innovative start-up ventures that add economic value to Nigeria.
The DAAYTA 2024 initiative is in line with ARM’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) to build a generation of change leaders, working together to build a better future.
In this article, we will be giving you the most important information and insight you need in securing this funding opportunity.
Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award Summary
Details of the Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award:
The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award (DAAYTA) programme was inaugurated by ARM in honor of its founding CEO in 2015 to promote lifelong learning by helping young Nigerian graduates and undergraduates bring ideas to life.
The initiative is in line with the Firm’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with the aim of building a generation of change leaders, working together to build a better future.
Eligibility Requirements of the Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award 2024:
To be eligible for the Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award, the applicant must:
- be a citizen of Nigeria
- be between 18 and 35 years of age
- submit their application which must be their original work
- have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers
- be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs if required
- be available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event scheduled for April 2024
- understand the business of ARM, what we stand for; and
- be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador
Benefit of the Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award
The winner of the Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award 2024 shall, subject to the Terms & Conditions, receive funding of up to 12,000,000(twelve million naira) over one (1) year for the following purposes:
- Contribution to working capital.
- Participation in an entrepreneurial education program at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in
- 5-month acceleration support services for the development of their venture by TVC Labs.
How to apply for the Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award (Step-by-step Process)
Intrested and qualified applicants for the Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award should follow these step-by-step processes in applying doe the award.
- After confirming you meet the eligibility requirements, fill out the form in the link attached below
- Compete the said form ith your correct details
- Then submit before the deadline date.