Are you a skilled worker willing to work in an enabling serene environment in the beautiful country of Holland?
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Netherlands Work Visa is a panacea to your barrier of earning a fat salary, travel and relocation allowances, and working with a team of like minds from the Netherlands and all over the world.
In the subsequent paragraphs, we shall look together into what the Netherlands Work Visa entails, how to get it together with your dream job, as well as the required documents and its duration.
Several other scholarships/Work VISA opportunities are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada that offer full scholarships, robust salaries, and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- How to Migrate to Canada as a Skilled Worker by Express Entry | offers employment to skilled workers from all over the world.
- Visa Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students to study in the UK | offers Full Scholarships and £9,200 annual stipend.
- Government of Japan MEXT Scholarship at Asia Pacific University for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $12,724 annual stipends
- Boston University Presidential Scholarships for International Students to study in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and $25,000 annual stipends.
The Netherlands Work VISA is a 2021 initiative of the Government of Holland to attract foreign skilled workers to the country on an annual basis.
The Work Visa provides foreign workers with a 4-year work permit renewable to the usual permanent work permit or the EU Blue Card which allows you work in any of the 25 of the 27 Europen Countries.
The Netherlands Work VISA was established to compete with other developed countries of the world like Canada, USA, and UK, who are attracting millions of skilled workers from all over the world due to their less-rigorous VISA permits and attractive salaries.
In order to attract these workers away from other countries, the Netherlands Work Visa has much less-rigorous requirements compared to those of other countries.
Find below also, a collection of several other available opportunities for your perusal and applications.
- Study Abroad: Study in USA | Study in Canada | Study in UK | Study in Europe | Study in Asia | Study in Australia | Study in Africa
- Category: Secondary School Scholarships | Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships | Competitions | Internships | Training | Fellowships
Benefits of Netherlands Work VISA
- MINIMUM SALARY – €2,543 + 1% Shares/Stock
- NO IELTS – Unlike Canada and the United Kingdom, the IELTS is not required for securing either your dream job the Netherlands Work Visa to move to Holland.
- VISA SPONSORSHIP – Recruiters and top companies in the Netherlands are willing to sponsor your VISA to come work in the Netherlands.
- RELOCATION BENEFITS – These companies are also ready to help you travel and settle down in the Netherlands with your family.
- NO LABOR ASSESSMENT/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – The companies do not need to prove to the Dutch Government that no local (dutch citizen) is fit for the job. Also, there are jobs for freshers even without work experience.
- FRIENDLY AND WELCOMING PEOPLE – The Dutch people are very welcoming and friendly. This helps you to quickly settle down and get acquainted with your new environment and enjoy the atmosphere.
- EVERYBODY SPEAKS ENGLISH – English is spoken everywhere in the Netherlands – at the office, in the grocery and the universities, once you are not able to understand Dutch as a foreigner, people switch to English for proper communication.
- GETTING A JOB IS EASY – As a foreigner, getting a job is easy in Holland. In fact, international students work part-time and take up internships. The high demand for skilled workers is the main reason the visa was launched in the first place.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
- IT & Software jobs
- Human Resources (HR)
- Accounting etc.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Greece: 2023 Leventis Foundation Scholarships For Nigerian Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship For International Students
APPLY: 2023 Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship For International Students
Study-In-France: 2023 Embassy of France Scholarships For Nigerian Students
APPLY: 2023 Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation Public Leaders Programme for African Students
Top Recruiters with Netherlnds Work VISA
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Cover Letter
- Certificates (If required)
- Other documents required for the VISA processing shall be requested by the recruiter.
Method of Application
Application for the Netherlands Work VISA basically requires you to just secure the job from any of the recruiting companies.
Once this is done, your VISA and travel shall be further processed and your travel to the European country is scheduled.
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region