Scholarship opportunities across the world have recently taken a dimension of requesting applicants to put forward essays; be it Leadership Essays, Statement of Purpose, or Personal statements among others.
Apparently, the reason for this essay request isn’t far-fetched. Most scholarships are highly competitive and submitting a strong essay will guarantee applicants an assurance of winning scholarship offers.
One way to make sure you stand out from the crowd is to submit a great essay devoid of grammatical blunders, plagiarism, and wrong word combinations.
In this Article, we would be examining some top tools to help you Write Impressive Scholarship Essays and Admission Write-ups
- Grammarly: Grammarly is a cloud-based typing assistant that reviews spelling, grammar, punctuation, clarity, engagement, and delivery mistakes. It uses artificial intelligence to identify and search for an appropriate replacement for the error it locates. This is the first tool I will recommend for prospective scholarship seekers. Immediately you are done with your essay draft, just copy and paste it to Grammarly to help review for necessary corrections. It’s a free website, but it has its subscription window.
- Plagiarism Checker: Even when you write your write-up independently, you still need to use the plagiarism checker to verify the originality of your write-up. No one wants to be accused of plagiarism, but it can happen accidentally. Paste your essay into this tool, and it will tell you if there’s a chance it will be picked up by the college for plagiarism. It’ll tell you which passages triggered the alarm, so you know where to make changes.
- QuillBot Paraphrase Tool:After using the plagraism checker, the quillBot Paraphrasing tool will help to rewrite better, faster, and clearer with the best artificial intelligence paraphrasing tool. Its a Free paraphrasing tool: rewrite any article or content. Try 7 different rewriting modes. Quill Paraphrasing Tool. Paraphrase Generator. Used by Millions. Friendly, Quick, Easy.
At Scholarship Region, we keep track of Scholarship opportunities around the world to inform and remind you whenever its available. We share a lot of opportunities in our WhatsApp group, join the group using THIS LINK to explore these opportunities.
Several scholarship opportunities are ongoing in Europe, USA, UK and Canada to explore. Here are some ongoing scholarships you should check out;
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-China: 2024 University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) Scholarships For International Students
4. Hemingway Editor: This tool is great for proofreading your essay. All you need to do is paste your text into it, and it will read and mark up any errors that have been made. It will even highlight different types of errors in different colours, and give you a readability score.
5. Essayroo: This writing service specialises in academic writing. There’s a skill to writing text that’s up to college standard, and every one of their writers has it. If you’re struggling with your essay, you can take it to them. They’ll look over it for you, and let you know how to go about finishing it.
6. Admission Writing Service: The key to a good essay is good proofreading, and these writers are the best at it. If you’re uncertain about your own proofreading skills, take your essay to them. They’ll check it over for you, and let you know if anything needs changing. If you’re really short on time, they can even do that for you, too.
7. Harvard College Writing Center: This site is a wealth of writing resources, so if you’re really having problems getting your essay looking good, this is the place to go.
Scholarship applicants can explore any of the aforementioned tools to have a beautiful essay for submission. Best wishes!