FCMB Global Entrepreneurship Program aims to assist business owners who need seed funding to scale up their businesses and provides the leverage it needs.
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) is a full-service banking institution headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria that provides market-proven solutions that drive digital transformation in banking.
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Limited is a member of FCMB Group Plc, which is one of the leading financial services institutions in Nigeria with subsidiaries that are market leaders in their respective segments. Having successfully transformed to a retail and commercial banking-led group, FCMB expects to continue to distinguish itself by delivering exceptional services, while enhancing the growth and achievement of the personal and business aspirations of our customers.
FCMB Global Entrepreneurship Program Summary
FCMB Global Entrepreneurship Program Details:
The Global Entrepreneurship Week Program is organized by First City Monument Bank Limited, hereinafter referred to as “the Organizer”. The program aims to provide participating SMEs hereinafter referred to as “Participant/Applicant” with educational resources and grant to enhance their businesses.
The participants responsiblities are:
- Register for the event
- Complete a Business account opening with an opening balance of at least N5000
- Actively engage with program content and attend scheduled sessions.
- Complete & submit any assigned tasks and assignments provided as part of the program
- Meet the set criteria to be selected as a beneficiary of the ₦250,000 worth of business training or be amongst the 10% to be eligible for a ₦1,000,000 score grant.
By Participating in the Program, Participants grant the Organizer the right to use any feedback, contributions, or information shared during the Program for promotional or informational purposes.
Eligibility Requirements for the 2023 FCMB Global Entrepreneurship Program
To be considered for the FCMB Global Entrepreneurship Program:
- Applicants should operate an existing and operational business.
- The business must have been operational for at least 12 months.
- They must possess a comprehensive business plan.
- Applicants must have an active FCMB account with a minimum balance of N5,000.
- In the case of WSMEs, the primary applicant must hold any one of the following:
- A minimum stake of 51% ownership
- The business should have at least 20% ownership from a minimum of three female members within the management team
- Or the business can be solely owned
- Applicants must use the competition winnings for business-related purposes, as outlined in their application. T&Cs apply.
- Applications must be submitted by the specified deadline, and late submissions will not be considered.
Benefits of 2023 FCMB Global Entrepreneurship Program
- 1-month FREE business training valued at N250,000.
- FREE business spotlight.
- Get a chance to be one of the 5 entrepreneurs to get N1 Million in business grants each.
How to Apply for FCMB Global Entrepreneurship Program
Applicants interested in the FCMB Global Entrepreneurship Program should use the link created below to complete the application processes.