Flour Mill FMN Prize for Innovation is established for to encourage new ideas and innovations in the food and agro-allied sector in Nigeria and across the continent
The 3rd season of the FMN – PFI will focus on discovering innovators within the food and agro-allied sector that are actively and innovatively driving the attainment of food self-sufficiency in Nigeria.
This initiative will be offering a 10 million naira price to 3 categories of winners
Flour Mill FMN Prize for Innovation Summary
Flour Mill FMN Prize for Innovation Details:
Flour Mill FMN Prize for Innovation aims at driving Food Self-Sufficiency in Nigeria Through Precision Agriculture
After the submission of proposals or applications, the Group through the PFI management team will assess, review, and test the processes utilized by these players.
They will also provide winning ideas/content with resources and support needed to boost their business sustainability progressively.
Eligibility Requirements for the 2024 Flour Mill FMN Prize for Innovation
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Are you a registered food or agro-allied business in Nigeria or you are a student with interest in the food and agro-allied industry, then you should participate in the second edition of FMN’s Prize for Innovation.
- This year’s edition seeks innovative ways to develop and increase usage of local materials in the food industry, to meet local demands.
- Category 1: Registered Businesses (Micro, Small & Medium Scale Enterprise Owners)
- Category 2: Nigerian Students (Undergraduates & Post Graduates)
Benefits of he Flour Mill FMN Prize for Innovation 2024
- 5,000,000 Naira- 1st Prize
- 3,000,000 Naira- 2nd Prize
- 2,000,000 Naira – 3rd Prize
How to Apply for the Flour Mill FMN Prize for Innovation (Step by Step)
Intrested and qualified applicants for the Flour Mill FMN Prize for Innovation should apply using the link below.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via www.fmnprizeforinnovation.com, @theFMNGroup on Social media.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The closing date for entry will be 15th February 2024.
- After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility is accepted for any contest entries that are incomplete, tagged incorrectly, unreadable, ineligible, corrupted, misdirected, lost, or delayed or are unable to be sent/ published due to technical or transmission failures of any kind or any other reason. 8. Participation in the Contest constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions of the Contest.