Global Health Corps recruits and selects highly qualified applicants with diverse skill sets and backgrounds to be placed in high-impact organizations for a year-long.
The Global Health Corps fellowship is an exciting opportunity to build skills and gain experience with a high-impact health organization, but it is also much more than that. It is a year program to catalyze personal and professional growth as a leader, placing you within a global and diverse network of bright, young, and committed health equity champions.
Global Health Corps Fellowship Summary
Global Health Corps Fellowship Details:
During the Global Health Corps Fellowship, fellows make significant contributions to their placement organizations and the communities they serve. They also engage in robust leadership training and integrate into GHC’s global network.
Eligibility Requirements for 2024 Global Health Corps Fellowship
To be considered for the Global Health Corps Fellowship, applicant must:
- Be 30 years of age or younger.
- Hold a bachelor’s or undergraduate university degree.
- Be proficient in English.
- Be a citizen or legal permanent resident of Burundi, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia Malawi, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, or Zimbabwe.
Benefits of 2024 Global Health Corps Fellowship
The Global Health Corps Fellowship covers the following:
- Living stipend
- Professional development funds
- Completion award
- Health Insurance
- Travel costs covered to and from GHC training and retreats
- Visa/Work permit
GHC arranges several logistical details on fellows’ behalf with the expectation that fellows will take ownership of their overall experience.
How to Apply for Global Health Corps Fellowship
Interested and qualified applicants should use the “CLICH HERE TO APPLY” button to complete the application processes.