Griffith Remarkable Scholarship rewards exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree programs at Griffith University. With more than 55,000 students, our community spans five campuses across South East Queensland plus our Digital campus, complemented by a global alumni network of over 200,000 graduates.
Griffith Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship Summary
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: 50% of tuition fees
- Deadline: August 10, 2024
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Griffith Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship Details:
To receive the Griffith Vice Chancellor’s International scholarship you will need to accept both your program offer and the scholarship by the deadline. If you don’t accept the scholarship by the date specified in your Scholarship Letter, the scholarship will be withdrawn. Once you start studying at Griffith the scholarship will be applied prior to the census date of each trimester on meeting the ongoing enrolment requirements. You must pay the remaining balance of fees, based on your enrolment, by census date.
Eligibility Requirements for 2024 Griffith Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship:
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- a minimum GPA in previous studies of 6.0 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent.
- Have received an offer to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in 2024, 2025 or 2026
Benefits of Griffith Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship:
The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
How to Apply for Griffith Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship:
Interested and qualified applicants should use the link created below to proceed to the application page.