The 2024 IFC Global Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the International Finance Corporation and the broader World Bank Group
The program encourages individuals to bring new perspectives and innovative ideas to IFC’s work, while improving skills in a diverse and highly stimulating environment.
In this article we would be giving you a step by step process to following in submitting a successful application
Summary of the IFC Global Internship Program
Details of the 2024 IFC Global Internship Program
The 2024 International Finance Corporation Internship Program provides a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and network with international professionals dedicated to ending extreme poverty and boosting prosperity in the developing world.
Global Interns also get access to corporate orientation, skills training, and regular learning events/activities for the GIP cohort.
Following a thorough evaluation process at the conclusion of the internship, successful GIP interns are encouraged to apply to the WBG Young Professionals Program should they meet such application requirements, or to any other full-time opportunity available after graduation.
Eligibility Requirements for the IFC Global Internship Program 2024 :
To be considered for the IFC Global Internship Program, you must note the following:
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a Masters’ degree level program, with at least three years of relevant professional experience.
- IFC hires Global Interns for a minimum period of four weeks between May and September to work on discrete projects in Washington, D.C. or in one of IFC’s country or regional offices.?Many of the posted opportunities are also open for virtual participation.?
- Operational assignments cover various areas of work, such as participation in sector-specific market mapping, investment proposal reviews, financial modeling and analysis, portfolio management, upstream work and advisory services activities. Other assignments can cover a range of activities in corporate and support departments.
- Global Interns also get access to corporate orientation, skills training, and regular learning events/activities for the GIP cohort.
- Following a thorough evaluation process at the conclusion of the internship, successful GIP interns are encouraged to apply to the WBG Young Professionals Program should they meet such application requirements, or to any other full-time opportunity available after graduation.
Benefit of the IFC Global Internship Program
Selected candidates will be contacted directly by departments for interviews.
Selected interns will be offered a competitive salary and limited medical insurance coverage for the duration of the internship.
How to apply for the 2024 IFC Global Internship Program (Step-by-Step Process)
The IFC Global Internship ProgramReceives 5,000+ applications each year for approximately 70+ positions located in headquarters in Washington, DC and around the world.
We have summarized the step-by-step Process to follow in applying for the internship program
- Candidate should take their time to check through the 71 internship openings and their requirements before applying for any
- Candidates should also pay attention to the language specification and locations before making their choice of internship
- Interested candidates are expected to submit their CV and Cover Letter stating their motivation to apply and how their skills and expertise related to the internship requirements.
Please refrain from applying to more than three available internship opportunities listed, otherwise your candidacy may be disqualified and rescinded.