InterMaths Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program is a two-year full scholarship in Interdisciplinary Mathematics open to students from all countries. The scholarship is in three tiers which are as follows:
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
InterMaths – Interdisciplinary Mathematics” is a 2-Year full-time Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Mathematical Modelling and Simulation with interdisciplinary applications, with a special focus on biomedical Sciences and industrial engineering.
RealMaths – Mathematics for Real World Applications is a set of 2-year Double MSc programmes with focus on scientific computing and applications. Students spend one year at the University of L’Aquila and one year in one of the partner institutions.
MathMods is a Joint Master programme in Mathematical Modelling in Engineering run by 3 EU universities: University of L’Aquila (Italy), University of Hamburg (Germany) and University of Côte d’Azur (Nice, France). MathMods is aimed at satisfying the need of experts that may be able to apply rigorous mathematical modelling and computational techniques to solve problems in all areas of engineering.
InterMaths Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Scholarship Summary
InterMaths Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Scholarship Details:
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Scholarship scholarships are offered to the most talented candidates who will be full-time enrolled in the InterMaths Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Scholarship programme. The EMJMD scholarship will include student participation costs (including the tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to student participation in the course), a contribution to student travel and installation cost and a subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme.
Eligibility Requirements for InterMaths Erasmus Mundus Joint Master 2024 Scholarship
To be considered for the InterMaths Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Scholarship, applicants must have:
- Application is open to students of any nationality. Check if you meet the minimum academic requirements, then fill in the on-line application form to submit all the required documents.
Benefits of InterMaths Erasmus Mundus Joint Master 2024 Program
The scholarship will provide tuition fees, mandatory insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to your participation in the course.
Required Documents for InterMaths Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Passport/ID Card
- English certificate
- Transcript of Records
- Course description
- 2 Reference letters
Intent LetterOther additional documents might be submitted only if closely related to the proposed field of study.
How to Apply for InterMaths Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program (Step by Step)
To apply for the InterMaths Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program:
- Step 1: Use the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY” button to get your username and password set.
- Step 2: Fill in your application. Log in using the username and password previously created. Then fill in your application form and upload the required documents.
Step 3: Review your data. When you’re 100% sure you’ve completed your application, review your data by clicking on the Verify button.
- Step 4: Sign and SubmitClick on the Sign and submit button to get a receipt of your submitted data. Note, you won’t be enabled to make any more changes at this stage! Once signed, you’ll have to upload the signed document back via the online tool to finally SUBMIT your application.
- Step 5: Get 2 reference letters
Appoint 2 referees and send them an invitation link from the application tool.
- Step 6:What happens next. The selection is a comparative one. So, we need to wait until the deadline has passed to start the selection process of all the submitted applications. Within around a month you’ll find the selection list on this page.
Applications will only be considered for scholarships if they are submitted by 1 pm Italy time 29 February 2024, complete with all required documents – reference letters might be submitted even later on, instead, as explained above.
So, make sure you complete the Sign and Submit process before such deadlines. Your application won’t be taken into account unless you generate a PDF receipt, sign it and upload it back using the “Sign and Submit” function.