The 2024 IsDB Young Professionals Program is an entry-level talent development program that equips you with the knowledge, skills, and network for a fulfilling career in international development.
The program offers a 24 months of professional experience with Job rotation at IsDB HQ & Regional Hubs and Guaranteed employment upon graduation.
In this article, we will be taking you through the necessary information you will needing in summiting a successful application
IsDB Young Professionals Program Summary
IsDB Young Professionals Program Details:
Qualified applicants for the IsDB Young Professionals Program will be part of a global network of IsDB professionals who are helping to promote sustainable development in our 57-Member Countries & in Muslim communities in non-Member Countries.
Within your first months at the Bank, you’ll be involved in real development projects, driving innovation, establishing partnerships. and leveraging Islamic Finance instruments to deliver value to our stakeholders.
When you join the IsDB YPP program, you’ll be joining a unique career development experience that will stretch you to fulfill the IsDB mission of empowering people for a sustainable future.
More importantly, you’ll witness the impact of your work on the ground whilst growing personally and professionally with other like-minded professionals.
Eligibility Requirements for the 2024 IsDB Young Professionals Program
To be considered for the IsDB Young Professionals Program, you must:
- Be a graduate from IsDB member country
- Be less than 32 years
- Have a post graduate qualification will be an added advantage
Benefits of IsDB Young Professionals Program 2024
Internationally Competitive Tax Free Salary
Group Personal Accident Insurance
Medical Coverage for the staff and dependents (including parents)
Additional benefits of the IsDB Young Professionals Program
Successful candidates will also have the following benefits;
- Professional Experience: When you join the Bank you’ll be involved in professional-level work from your first assignment making real contribution to the Bank.
- Field Rotation: All YP’s are expected to complete at least one rotation at one of IsDB Regional Hubs and Offices developing a deeper connection with our beneficiaries
- Missions: YP’s will be expected to travel on missions to Member Countries for various country assignments. This leads to exponential learning and personal growth.
- Training: A robust 2-year training curriculum is put in place for all YP’s for both technical and soft skills training. Some trainings are accredited by top Professional Institutions.
- Coaching and Mentoring: YP’s will be assignment career advisors to help them navigate their careers within IsDB. Moreover, each cohort will be part of a group coaching experience to fast-track their development.
How to Apply for the IsDB Young Professionals Program (Step by Step)
Interested and qualified applicants for the IsDB Young Professionals Program should following step by step process;
- Applying using the link below
- fill all the form attached
- Attach your CV, application letter and other supporting documents.
Best wishes to you all