Jiangsu University CSC Scholarship is a fully funded opportunity sponsored by the Chinese Government for international students to study Master’s and Phd programs at the university.
Jiangsu University CSC Scholarship Summary
- Host: Jiangsu University
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Accommodation | Stipends
- No IELTS Required
- Deadline: February 28, 2024
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Jiangsu University CSC Scholarship Details:
Jiangsu University CSC Scholarship, sponsored by Chinese Government Scholarship Program is established by the Ministry of Education of P.R. China in accordance with educational exchange agreements or understandings reached between the Chinese government and the governments of other countries, organizations, education institutions and relevant international organizations to provide both full scholarships and partial scholarships to international students and scholars.
Eligibility Requirements for 2024 Jiangsu University CSC Scholarship
To be considered for the Jiangsu University CSC Scholarship, applicants must:
Benefits of 2024 Jiangsu University CSC Scholarship
Exemption from registration fee, tuition fee and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus
Master’s degree students & general scholars: CNY 3,000 Yuan
Doctoral degree students & senior scholars: CNY 3,500 Yuan Scholarship students shall receive their monthly living allowance after registration.
Required Documents for Jiangsu University CSC Scholarship
To apply for the Jiangsu University CSC Scholarship, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (in Chinese or English);
- Copy of Passport Home Page. If the validity of the applicant’s current passport does not meet the requirement (meaning the passport expires before September 2022), please apply for a new passport before submitting the application;
- Notarized highest diploma. Prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school.
- Academic transcripts (from the undergraduate program onwards). Copies of academic records from first to last semester during the undergraduate, graduate (if any), and doctoral programs (if any) shall be provided.
- Language qualification certificates.
- A study plan proposal. A study plan written in Chinese or English shall contain more than 1,000 characters or words;
- Recommendation letters. Two letters of recommendation (written only in Chinese or English) from professors or associate professors shall be submitted.
- Example of art. To apply for majors related to art or design, applicants could submit their own works through “Example of Art/Other Supporting Documents” in the system. Applicants could also provide such materials to the applied universities directly in other ways;
- Applicants under the age of 18 should submit the valid documents of their legal guardians in China;
- A photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English (the original copy shall be kept by the applicant).
- Non-criminal record report. The applicant shall submit a valid certificate of Non-Criminal Record issued by the local public security authority, usually issued within 6 months prior to the submission date of the application.
Reminder: Uploaded supporting documents must be clear, authentic and valid. Applicants are recommended to use a professional device to scan the relevant documents. Applicants shall bear the consequences caused by unclear or unidentifiable uploaded materials.
How to Apply for Jiangsu University CSC Scholarship (Step by Step)
Follow the steps below to apply for the Jiangsu University CSC Scholarship:
- Step 1: Visit “CSC Study in China” website and click “Scholarship Application for Students” at http://www.campuschina.org Register an account through [CREATE AN ACCOUNT] and log in with your account.
- Step 2: Input Personal Details. Click “Edit Personal Details” and finish inputting personal details by filling in all the information, verifying and saving the information. After the completion of this section, return to the previous page by clicking “Finish” and start filling in your application information.
- Step 3: Select the correct “Program Category”. Please select Program Category “Type B”, click “New Application”, and start filling in the application information.
- Step 4: Input the correct “Agency Number (provided by the preferred designated university)”. Agency Number is: 10299. Program Category and Agency Number are directly matched, both are mandatory for online application. After inputting the agency number, the matched agency name will automatically show on the page. As Program Category and Agency Number are directly matched, application processing authorities will not receive your online application if the program category or agency number is not correct.
- Step 5: Input Application Information Next, please move on to the section of “Language Proficiency and Study Plan” and upload “Supporting Documents” as requested, then click “Submit” to complete the application. Check each part of your application carefully before submission. Please make sure that all the information and uploaded documents are valid and accurate. “Type B” applicants can apply for the scholarship program of three desired universities by providing their respective “Agency Number”. However, they, in practice, can only China Scholarship Council be the scholarship candidates of one of these institutions, which is determined by the time when universities submit their recommendation letters. Applicants are advised to fill in the university that has offered a pre-admission letter to increase the chances of getting admitted.
- Step 6: Once submitted, amendments cannot be made on “Personal Details” and “Application Information”. Before the application is processed by the processing authorities, applicants can revoke the submitted application by clicking “Withdraw” and edit the application. After revoking the application, applicants must submit it again after re-editing, or the application will not be processed. Once the application is processed, the application cannot be revoked.
- Step 7: Click “Print the Application Form” and download the form.
- Step 8: Submit scholarship application under the requirements of the dispatching authorities (or application processing agency).